Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Interview on Miss Honey and Miss Trunchbull

Walt ask questions while reading to clarify and focus understanding.

1: Miss Honey, what did you think when Matilda said that she taught herself?
Miss Honey: Relieved that someone knows their time tables.
Evidence: Miss Honey looked at the tiny girl and said “Wonderful”


2:Miss Honey,  what did you think when Matilda answered the question so fast?
Miss Honey: Amazed and so happy.
Evidence: Miss Honey Gazed at  Matilda with absolute amazement.


3: Miss Honey, who did you think Matilda’s parents were?
Miss Honey: That they were really wonderful parents.
Evidence: Matilda is a very lucky girl. She has wonderful parents.


4: Miss Honey, when Matilda read out the whole entire sentence, what did you think?
Miss Honey: I thought that she was a very good little girl.
Evidence: “ That is very good indeed”  Miss Honey said


5: Miss Honey,  how did you feel when Miss Trunchbull wouldn’t allow Matilda to
be in the other class?
Miss Honey: I felt like I was being  told off at no reason at all.
Evidence: Miss Honey walked out of the room feeling depressed, but no means defeated.


_______________________________________________________________________


1: Miss Trunchbull, What did you think when Miss Honey was telling you about Matilda?
Miss Trunchbull: I thought she was out of her mind!
Evidence: So you want to get rid of her do you? So you can’t handle her?


2: Miss Trunchbull did you actually believe the father?
Miss Trunchbull: Yes I did.
Evidence: He told me the daughter was a bad lot though.


3: Miss Trunchbull, Did you start hating Matilda right after you spoke to the father?
Miss Trunchbull: Yes, parents do not lie.
Evidence: I’ll bet you it was her who put the stink-bomb underneath my desk this morning!


4: Miss Trunchbull, what do you mean when you said that you wish it would be like the
olden days?
Miss Trunchbull: I just wanted to whip her with the belt!
           Evidence: I wish it would still be the olden days so we could still use the birch and the belt.


5: Miss Trunchbull, Have you been a principal for long?
Miss Trunchbull: Yes I have been a teacher too.

Evidence: I wish it still was the olden days so we could do everything exactly how it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.