Pages

Monday 12 November 2018

Tika Pono Aroha

Walt identify ideas to think about when making choices.
In class we have been learning about what choices are right and who made the right choice. We watched a video and it was about two brothers and their father. You will find out the rest. We had to make a DLO of how did they each show tika pono and aroha. Tika means Justice. Justice is always doing what is right. Pono means Truthful. Truthful means that you are always doing what is Tika. Aroha means love and compassion. Love and Compassion means to love and care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.