Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

All About Me 2019

Walt use Google Drawings to create drawing about me.
We had to include our Favourite animal, Favourite food and a picture of ourselves. I just put a smiley face because there was no other picture of me and I tried drawing myself but it didn't really work out how I thought it was going to be. It was hard when I was drawing the dog because some parts would work and some parts didn't really work, also the eyes and nose were both two small and so I used some shapes to help me with.
Here is my Google drawing:
                       


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Talia, I really liked your post telling everyone about yourself and I think it is nice that you told the audience why you used a smiley face for your face, and I can agree it is quite hard to make a face that looks like your own!

    While I was reading the things that you like, I realized that you had put reasons for why you liked them the most and I think that is very smart, I also really like the effort you put into the picture of the puppy as well, it looks really cute.

    If you had to choose a place where you really wouldn't like to go where would it be?

    Keep up the good work!
    Siale.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.