Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Matilda Work

Walt use prior knowledge and information from the text to interpret different themes in the text. In class we have been doing some litracy work and the groups are: Charlies, Sophies, Dannies and The Matilda's. I am in the Matilda group and we had to read three chapters of the Matilda book. Then we had to make a copy of a slideshow. The slidshow was about the chapters that we read. We had to write about what happened in the story.  Here Is My Slideshow:

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Lucy I go to yaldhurst model school. I cliked on your link but it didn't work but if it did I think it would be fantastic.
    kind regards
    from Lucy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.