Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

The Other Side Of The World

Walt: Create this myth or legend based on this picture.

On the other side of the world
On the other side of the world there is a weird world. In this world everyone has to do the right thing.
If someone does something bad the whole world gets punished.One time this girl was was walking
and she threw her rubbish on the ground. The next day there was burning fires everywhere. Lucky I
haven’t done anything bad at all. Today I’m going to this museum with amazing pictures. So when I
got there I ran right in because I knew that they put new pictures up. So I went in and I went to the
myths and legends room, there was a lot of pictures. We were allowed to touch them. I kept on
walking until I saw this most amazing picture. It was a picture of a world being destroyed by
rocks shaped like giants wrecking everything. Then there was a man on a horse with a flag.
It looked so cool. I touched the picture and suddenly I was inside the picture. Someone outside
the picture looked at me and I was moving. She saw me and screamed that I was moving.
“Stop moving, or our picture is going to be thrown into the bin.” The rock man said

But the picture got thrown into the bin. Just than the rock man started destroying everything
and he was also looking for me to kill me. I didn’t notice but he had a brother that helped me
hide. The brother was a nice guy but the older brother wasn’t. They started fighting because the
brother didn’t want me to get hurt and the older brother really wanted to kill me. So I stopped them.
I don’t like when families fight so I said to the older brother that we could all be friends and nothing
would happen bad. He agreed with me. So I lived in the picture and we were all friends. So that was
my legend that I told you.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Talia,
    This is a really interesting story, it would be terrifying to be trapped inside a picture like that. I wonder what makes this a legend? Do you know?
    I also wonder why moving pictures get thrown away?
    Look forward to hearing your answers!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Morgan,
      Thank you for your comment. This makes it a legend because it was from a really long long time ago. Moving pictures get thrown away because people don't want their customers to run away screaming out of the shop. Do you think that I have to work on anything? Thank You!

      Delete
    2. I think it would be really interesting to write from another perspective, like from the view of the scary monsters in the world!

      Delete
  2. hello taila I like your pitcure it makes me think of the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jordan, Thank you for your comment. What part is your favourite part of the story?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.