Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Insect Symmetry

 Hello! 

Today we have been drawing some art. This art is based on insect symmetry, which basically you draw an insect that is excatly the same if you cut that insect in half. We also had this task because it is related to the topic that we are learning this term.

There were a lot of different insects that we could do, sadly we couldn't do spiders because they are not insects. I chose to draw a scorpion. We had to draw half of the picture first and then trace over it, so the papers were folded in half most of the time. 

We added in our own patterns to make them more detailed. This task was not that hard to do and it was a really fun task. We all had the choice to have a side printed so that it would be easier to trace over but I had chosen to draw my own. 

Here is a picture of my drawing!



Thank you for visting this blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Talia!

    Wow your drawing of your Scorpion is so detailed. Maybe next time you should check your capitals. But overall it is an a amazing post.

    I hope to see a reply.

    Bye,
    Celine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome insect Talia. You have worked hard to ensure your insect is symmetrical.

    Great effort
    Ms Wilton

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.