Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Descriptive Writing Prompts

In class we have been doing some descriptive writing. We had to make a copy of this slideshow and it was with pictures. We had to describe the pictures that were on the slideshow. I finished doing that today. We had to describe the pictures with four sentences with a topic out of these topics. You will know what topics they are once you read them. The 2 slide was a example of what sentences we have to write.
Here is the Slideshow:



Let me know if there is anything I need to work on!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Talia,I am Olivia Form Yaldhurst Model School. I love your writing prompts they were really good in similes they were very interesting. I like the way you presented them with the pictures.They had great strong words in the prompts.
    How come you used pictures? Did you want to make it interesting?.
    Great WOrk!
    Form OLivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora I am Mykiala from yaldhurst model school.
    This is an amazing blog.
    I have spotted some really cool description.
    You taught me some more description.
    Why did you share this.


    Amazing work.


    MYKIALA YMS!!!
    BYE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Talia, I'm Renae from Yaldhurst School.
    I like how you described them all really good. What was your Favorite part? Mine was the Meerkats. You might be able to make your own photos and not just get them off the web.
    I like how you used interesting words not boring.
    GreAt PoSt.
    BYE.
    ReNaE.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.