Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Article About Tupac's Death

 Kia Ora!

I hope that everyone is enojoying lockdown and relaxing. :)

For our home learning writing task our class had to write an article about a person, place or event. This was a free choice and we could choose. I chose to write about Tupac's death. I decided to choose this because while I was searching for who I wanted to write about or what I wanted to write about, I thought that it would be interesting to write about his death. 

I really like the idea of getting to choose what we got to write about. This work for was the first week of lockdown. There was a slideshow about how we could write our articles and what an article is. The slideshow was really helpful and helped me to understand what I had to do.

This is my article:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.