Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

My Psalms

In class we have prayers in the mornings. Our teacher was on prayers for the first 2 weeks and we would bring our chromebooks down to the mat and Mrs Lee would read out a verse from the bible. With those verses we would choose a line or two from those verses and write them into these charts for each day of the week. On friday we would gather them up together and read them out.
When we were doing this I felt happy. I enjoyed writing down what stood out to me the most.
I am going to be adding to this slideshow each week.

Here is my DLO:

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tahlia,
    This is amazing! even though I did do it as well it makes so much sense.
    It was so fun to do this! I really like the way you chose a background so that we can see the writing and it looks good.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora i'm Olivia from Yaldhurst School
    I liked the way that you used those really pretty backgrounds they looked so cool!
    Did you think about making the backgrounds match the writing a bit more but it was still good
    How come you wanted to do this?

    Kind regards Olivia🐶

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.