Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

My Infographic

In class lately we have been making infographics about our reading passages. This is a group task that all groups have to do. The passage that my group got this week was How do waterspouts form? We get different passages a week. We looked at an example of a inforgraphic and it gave me a good idea. I don't have that much pictures and I only wrote two of the stages to forming a waterspout because maybe you could guess what happens next.

I enjoyed making the pictures. I found it hard to think of what piece of information I should put in.

Here is my Infographic:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Talia,

    This is a great infographic! I really like all the information you put into this. I wonder how all this information fits into that brain of yours. I think something you could work on is maybe you could put a bit more diagrams so that it stands out a little more. Kapai to mahi!
    Tumeke koe

    Tweeny signing off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Talia!

    I thought your info graphic was awesome and I really like the pictures that you have in it as well. I liked all the information that you had in it as well but it was kind of hard to see which order it was supposed to go in, because there was a lot of information in a lot of places. But either than that it was really good. Kapai to mahi! ( Your work is great!)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.